MAY 17 -- As the 2018-19 school year comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment to congratulate all of our student-athletes for an awesome year.
Statistically, we ended this year with:
- 11 Varsity teams making the State playoffs
- 2 Region/Area Championship teams: Varsity Girls Soccer; Varsity Boys Tennis
- 1 GHSA State Champion: David Bertrand, Wrestling
- 47 student-athletes making All-State, All-Region, or receiving national recognition
- 2 Middle School Metro-10 Championships: MS Boys Lacrosse; MS Boys Golf
- 7 Metro-10 Runners-up
- 7 senior athletes signing to continue their athletic careers in college:
- Bowen Harris - Birmingham Southern College, Lacrosse
- Carson Kinnett - Jacksonville University, Lacrosse
- Aaron McCoy - North Greenville University, Football
- Mikey Nardella - Sewanee: The University of the South, Baseball
- Connor Norwood - Davidson College, Football
- Quinn Richey - James Madison University, Basketball
- Noah Swift - Lander University, Wrestling
I would also like to thank our coaches for their dedication to our student-athletes. The amount of time and effort they put forth to build relationships with our students is amazing. Without their commitment, we would not have nearly the successes we have achieved.
I am excited about the future of Mount Pisgah Athletics. With your continued support, our best days lie ahead.
May God watch over you and your family this summer.
Ryan Livezey, Athletics Director